Job Opportunity at Forever 21 in Florence Mall
Posted Tue, Aug 18
Joey Kemp or Hiring Manager
Want more than just a job? Join Forever 21’s Retail Operations Team and showcase your fashion retail skills while working with our exceptional retail staff
The Store Associate will be responsible for assisting customers with product location, selection, availability, pricing, returns and sales items. The Associate will also assist in setting up displays, stocking shelves, cashiering and opening/ closing store.
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- A high school diploma or equivalent is preferred
- Minimum of one year of retail sales experience preferred and previous cash handling experience preferred
- Must have superior communication, organizational and time management skills
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to act with integrity and business maturity to ensure that all business is conducted without bias or prejudice
- Must be able to complete sales transactions in POS register system
- Must to able to work under close supervision and comprehend detailed instruction
- Must be able to spend up to 100% of the working time standing and walking
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which may include closing, weekend, and holiday shifts
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs., perform frequent standing, walking, repetitive finger, hand and wrist motions, as well as bending, stooping, reaching, squatting, kneeling, pushing, pulling, climbing ladders, and work with cleaning chemicals.
To apply visit https://bit.ly/3aHgMxR or stop by the store to pick up an application.