Things Remembered is seeking a Part-time Sales Lead to:
- Ensure high-quality customer service experience; making product/personalization recommendations consistent with customer's expectations.
- Be a role-model for sales teammates; demonstrate standards for customer experience.
- Is proficient in basic skills of store operations including engraving, completion of all register transactions, equipment maintenance.
- Stocking, inventory, processing shipments, housekeeping, display sets.
- Responsibile for LP measures of security/safety at all times; Opening/closing store.
- Work single coverage.
- Accountable to open registers, to balance cash daily, create nightly bank deposits.
- Uses time effectively/efficiently, can multi-task.
- Reads situations quickly; good at listening & addressing customer needs.
- Results driven, action oriented, full of energy.
- Flexible, open to change in a fast paced environment.
- Acts with customers in mind; demonstrates real empathy for others; able to build effective relationships to gain trust and respect.
- Has basic retail math skills.
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum of 1+ years of retail experience preferred in a mall-based environment.
- Experience of 6+ months with Things Remembered. Can be substituted for previous key holder and/or supervisory experience.