Things Remembered is seeking a Part-time Sales Associate.
- Primary responsibility for customer satisfaction, generating sales, engraving, housekeeping, merchandising, POS operations and loss prevention, in adherence with all company/store standards.
- Success in selling using add-on sales and describing engraving information. Constant standing and and walking is required.
- Proficient in basic skills of store operations, engraving, performance of all register transactions. Requires standing, squatting, and kneeling.
- Stocking, processing shipments, requires to lift up to 30 lbs and climbing a 3-10 foot ladder.
- Previous retail experience is considered but not required.
- Understands importance of achieving goals.
- Motived to make sales.
- Effective interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate verbally in a clear, audible, and grammatically correct manner.
- Ability to read and listen accurately to transcribe and verify customer message specifications onto engraved merchandise.
- Good first impressions.
- Can multi-task.
- High energy.
- Team player.
- Suggests appropriate gifts to customers.
- Accepts criticism in a positive manner.
- Flexibility with scheduling.